Re: cryptsetup problem on Raspberry Pi 2 w 512bit key-size (works on Raspberry Pi 1, x86_64, 256bit)

On 02/20/2015 11:59 PM, Johannes Ernst wrote:
> It’s not the keyboard layout: I interact with both Pi’s through ssh and terminal on OSX. And it even happens with extremely simple pass phrases such as ‘asdf’.

Hi,

it is very unlikely cryptsetup problem but I would guess some kernel crypt or library ARM glitch.
(Cryptsetup is tested even on new ARM64 and there is not many platform dependent code.)

Whatever, please send me full output from that command with added --debug.
I always need exact versions of kernel, crypto libraries a obviously cryptsetup.

(If us use other hash it works even on Pi? Try sha1 and sha256 at least.)

Thanks,
Milan