Re: LUKS/cryptsetup with HSM

Oh, and before I forget: With a TPM as key-storage, you are
completely at the mercy of the hardware manufacturer. How bad
an idea that is can be nicely seen in the recent discussion of
Intel trying to forece use of RDRAND as the only randomness
source in the Linux kernel:

https://plus.google.com/+TheodoreTso/posts/SDcoemc9V3J

Arno