Re: nuke password to delete luks header

While I have not looked at it for some time, the last time I looked,
FAT did a create-at-end Strategy. This way the data "wanders" over
the partition towrds the end. ext2/3/4 will create files all over
the disk in the first place.

My own tests have shown that with fat fs,files are not added randomly all over the disk and are added sequentially.Meaning,if the volume is used normally without exceeding a certain amount of disk space,the rest of the disk will remain untouched.

I looked into this last week and my google searches on how fat handles files have so far been unsuccessful.Most discussions i have found go straight to implementation of the file system and my looking into that so far produced nothing.

I tested this in an image file through a loop device so i assume a ready block device would produce the same behavior.