Closing LUKS lvm partition times out on shutdown

There are two LUKS containers - one SSD (lvm: root btrfs+swap patrtition) and one HDD (lvm: three btrfs data partitions).

When I shutdown, system stalls for a good minute because it can't unmount or close LUKS containers or both.
Here is what I can see:
http://postimg.org/image/tmojo19zx/
http://postimg.org/image/ty600sqfx/

And here's the log from the moment systemd reboot command is issued:
http://justpaste.it/e3cn

This is causing about a minute of delay upon shutdown.

What is wrong? Before moving to LUKS and LVM I didn't have that issue.