Re: Truecrypt system partition support

On 06/23/2013 05:33 PM, Milan Broz wrote:
Hi,

The shared device for system encryption is fixed in devel git
http://code.google.com/p/cryptsetup/source/detail?r=a36de633d50d1e047cf5c0c3bc5e4d16a411fb62#

Please let me know if there is any other problem.

Still can't open it :(

   # sudo cryptsetup --tcrypt-system tcryptOpen /dev/sda windows
   device-mapper: reload ioctl on  failed: Invalid argument

The journal has some additional information:
kernel: device-mapper: table: 254:1: crypt: Device lookup failed
kernel: device-mapper: ioctl: error adding target to table

Also, something's off about the --key-file option with tcrypt. I can't
get it to accept my password from the file. But if I pipe it with cat
to stdin it works. Maybe it's supposed to be this way, but then I think
it needs extra mention in the manpage. And maybe there should be a way
to provide a --passphrase-file option or something along those lines
if the current handling is different to how its handled for luks.

Thanks
Jan