Re: Encrypting with larger packet size

On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 11:44:34AM -0800, Dinesh Garg wrote:
> >>Please can you be more specific?
> I was offering my help in term of code change and testing and upstreaming
> the patch.

You need to establish a clear and valuable use-case first. I still
do not see it.

> > Which HW accelerator you are using, where is the source of it and
> > when it will be part of upstream kernel? (if not already).
> I would not like to disclose the HW accelerator details. However, IMO,
> anyone who changes GPL license based code, has to opensource the changes.

Well, maybe you have noticed that FOSS projects tend to
be not very friendly to closed hardware and even less so to
secret hardware. I guess you have to fight through this on
your own. If you actually have links to the developers of
said hardware, you may tell them that by having long key
change times, they messed up.

Arno
--
Arno Wagner,     Dr. sc. techn., Dipl. Inform.,    Email: arno@xxxxxxxxxxx