Re: [ANNOUNCE] cryptsetup 1.6.0-rc1

Yes, that could be it. /usr/include/linux is a directory under
Debian and it has stuff in it even if you do not have a kernel-header
or kernel package installed. Apparently these files come from
the linux-libc-dev package and seems to be a subset (and older)
of what is in /usr/src/linux-3.4.19/include/linux/

Anyways, moved /usr/include/linux out of the way and linked
/usr/src/linux-3.4.19/include/linux to /usr/include/linux
(via intermediate link to hide kernel version), and
cryptsetup compiles.

Milan: I think presence of if_alg.h should be verified in
the configure script, possibly with a brief explanation what
the problem is on fail. The compile-error is a bit obscure.

One error on make-check: "lsblk: command not found"
=> UUID check failed.
Seems lsblk is not available on Debian squeeze. It is
in wheezy though, so that should fix itself with a bit of
time..

Anyways, good job! I really like the true-crypt stuff, so
far it was a pain to move anything between Linux and Windows
(both encrypted) on my laptop.

Arno