Re: [ANNOUNCE] cryptsetup 1.6.0-rc1

Hmm. Fails to build because it does not find linux/if_alg.h
This is on Debian with a self-compiled 3.4.19. I suspect
some link to the kernel-headers is missing. Can anybody tell
me what I should link where? Kernel dir is linked to /usr/src/linux
as traditional.

Arno

Arno Wagner,     Dr. sc. techn., Dipl. Inform.,    Email: arno@xxxxxxxxxxx
----