dm-crypt on SSD gives regular file corruption and segfaults

Hello.

I'm not sure if the cause of this is the SSD or dm-crypt or what, but I
thought I would ask here if anyone had similar problems. My SSD with
ext4 and dm-crypt experiences significant corruptions and frequent,
seemingly-random segfaults. Data transferred to my disk will offer
different md5sums and sometimes large things consider themselves
corrupted. Has anyone experience things on dm-crypt or SSD? I am just
curious if this should be attributed to the dm-crypt software layer or
if I need to start looking more into the hardware.

From
Jeff
--
Jeff Cook