Re: Bug Report to Ubuntu regarding dangerous installer

Is this an old issue, or one that only exists in recent versions of
Ubuntu?

I've never had any problems, but I always use Ubuntu's Alternate
install, which I'm guessing would have more textual warnings and whatnot
since it is a text-based installer after all.

On Fri, 2011-04-15 at 18:58 +0200, Arno Wagner wrote