Memory location of the encryption key

Hey!

I've been reading Gutmann's paper on data remanence, which says that if some data is kept in the same memory location for very little time (1 second), the possibility for recovery of this data is very low, because the data had not yet had the time to change the relevant physical properties used in cold boot attacks. My question is, does dm-crypt change the memory location of encryption key every second? Does dm-crypt rewrite the memory location of the key when removing an active mapping? What other cold boot attack mitigation techniques the dm-crypt does?

Happy day,
Peter