Re: [BUG] bad performance and system stalls when using dm-crypt

> So when I try to do other things I see the pread time go way up :)

%s/go/goes
Sorry, what I meant was that when I try the dd and run this modified
tester, if I try to perform
another task the pread time output is significantly higher than the norm.
If I do not attempt to do other things (try to open new programs /
change windows) then the pread time seems to stay fairly constant. (as
I expected :) ).