removing encryption from a device

I have a 1TB drive that is partitioned with 1 partition encrypted. I want to change it to four individual partitions encrypted. How do I stop or remove encryption from the partition? I'm not sure if that is necessarily the way to go, as I'll be using the whole drive in one LVM2 VG, with an LV for swap, and 2 other LVs. The 3 LVs will not occupy the whole VG. Not sure if that's more info than needed, but any suggestions?

One more thing, is it any different to remove a LV that's encrypted that is within an encrypted VG?