LUKS password forgoten, any way how to change it?

Hi guys, I have forgotten password to my luks encrypted disk, I have
lost no data (yet :) ), because system is still running with unlocked
device, but problem is, that I have a scheduled hardware maintanance
window quite soon, so I was wondering is it somehow easily possible to
luksAddKey without knowing a password or recover password from memory
or it will be much more easier to copy those data somewhere else and
create a new encrypted disk? It is like 12TB of data so I would really
prefer not to copy those data somewhere else, but if I will have to, I
can pull that off...

But I am wondering since key need to be in a memory somewhere there
could be a way... :)

--
S pozdravem / Best regards
Marek Stopka