Re: cryptsetup won't accept password after normal reboot

On 03.02.2010, wucherpfennig wrote:

> Only thing I can imagine is that im using the wrong keyboard layout, but how
> could I check that? I never saw my input in the boot progress '^^.

I'm quite shure you entered the wrong passphrase. The cause of this seems
to be that you have used a different keymap than you are using now. With
other words: the passphrase you enter is the wrong one, although the keys
you press indicate the correct passphrase.

You'll have to find out what keymap you did use as you entered the
passphrase for the first time. If you can't remember, try the most common
ones first: your native language, and the US one. See "man loadkeys" for
how to switch.

> New try with the daily live CD gives me sometimes this error:
> device-mapper: remove ioctl failed: Device or resource busy

This has nothing to do with your problem at all, you can ignore this
warning. It's most likely udev/blkid related.