encrypt root file system on centos

Dear all,

I have tried several manuals that describe about how to encrypt root file system, but

They were all failure.

Could you please give me some clue / manual on how to encrypt root file system using cryptsetup on centos ?

Thank you so much for your help. I really need your help as I have tried for two weeks and I have got nothing.

Thank you so much

Regards,

Hans Hallan