Re: Data Corruption using cryptsetup luks on ARM arch

Salatiel Filho wrote:
> I do not think  it is a hardware problem since the disk is  fine and
> it works fine in other architectures with no corruption at all. And
> the page allocator failure always happens when using crypted swap but
> there is no problem when using uncrypted swap.

There was some problems with O_DIRECT on ARM architectures
(search archive, I think I posted some links).

Anyway, problem is with using already mapped volume (e.g. swap) or
with using cryptsetup (LUKS header/keyslot corruption)?

I do not thing that it is problem in dm-crypt
Do you have some reproducer? kernel version, syslog messages etc?

Milan