Re: boot timeout and fsck.ext3

Hi Arno,
since only /dev/sdb is encrypted and /dev/hda and /dev/sda are not encrypted,
the system should have started just without this mount.

Regarding fsck.ext3, I usually left it to Linux when it started.
Would you have some hint how to do it manually ?
I.e. the steps to be performed or a page where I find a description.

Best regards
Rainer