Re: boot timeout and fsck.ext3

Hi,
on my Debian installation I attached the noauto in /etc/crypttab:
tresor  /dev/sda2       none    luks,check=ext2,retry=5,timeout=5,noauto

and in fstab I only left:
/dev/mapper/tresor  /tresor         auto    defaults                   0       0
# /dev/sda2           /tresor         ext3    defaults,errors=remount-ro 0

Since only the /dev/sdb system is encrypted and not the /dev/hda or /dev/sda everything starts ok.

When I then use cryptdisks_start is seems equal to:
cryptsetup luksOpen /dev/sda2 tresor
but I have to mount the system manually:
mount /dev/mapper/tresor /tresor

Is that behaviour normal or do I have to change some settings to make
cryptdisks_start even mount the disks ?

Best regards
Rainer

Jonas Meurer schrieb: