Re: [Feature request] Support for "raw" key slots

It may be useless but it doesn't cause any harm.
And it may even be useful in the case of a compromised RNG.

The main advantage I see is saving on the expensive iterated hashing,
but then you could accomplish almost the same by just specifying a low
iteration count/time.

-- Roscoe