[Feature request] Support for "raw" key slots

The iterated hashing process used in LUKS' key slots is useful for (potentially weak) passphrases. However, it is useless if the key slot is locked with a cryptographically strong key file (like a file created from /dev/random).

Therefore I propose the addition of a "raw key slot" feature to LUKS, where a key that has the exact length of the master key is simply XOR'ed to the master key and saved in the key slot (after the usual striping of course).

I don't see any obvious security implications with this feature. If there are any, I'd be interested. Please consider this for a future LUKS specification.