cryptsetup: Source device /dev/sda7 not found

Hi.
I just replaced my hard disk in my laptop. I would like to boot from the
old one that now lives in a usb case. This disk, now in usb, is encrypted
with dm-crypt (it is my formely system).

When I try to boot from it I get as error:
cryptsetup: Source device /dev/sda7 not found.

I tought could be a grub problem, but grub can load and find (hd0,3)
where I've my boot partition. So I suppose the disk is still seen as sda,
and the partition numbers are the very same as when the disk lived in my
pc.

any idea?

d.