LUKS status info with used slot number

Hi

Is there any way to get the slot number used to open a luks device? I need that to auto-login a user in gnome if the computer has just started.

The only status info i was able to find was cryptsetup status but this was not enough.

I think this mail is either somthing for the FAQ/manual or for the wishlist.

(i plan to autologin if slot==1 && uptime<30 seconds)

i guess this will be safe enough for me 'cause the root file system is on luks..

Daniel Alder