Find out which key slot was used to decrypt mounted partition

Hi

How can I find out which key slot was used to decrypt
mounted partition?

It's the following use case:
  * I have three users on a notebook.
  * Each has his own password for LUKS:
     * User1: Key-Slot 1
     * User2: Key-Slot 2
     * User3: Key-Slot 2
  * Now I want a script to find out, which user decrypted
    the drive (and is therfore sitting in front of the
    laptop).
  * With this knowledge, I want to autologon the user that
    decrypted the hardisk to the desktop.

This way, the user only needs to give his password (the
luks-password) once and does not have to choose his username
and password on KDM/GDM login screen.

Any idea? I didn't find anything, neither in the manpage,
nor with cryptsetup status, nor in /proc nor /sys, nor with
Google.

Thank you
Regards
Marc
--
mailto:marc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://marc.waeckerlin.org

E-Mail Richtlinien: http://email.waeckerlin.org
 - Nur notwendige Zitate und mit '>' einleiten.
 - Keine HTML/RichText-Mails, kein Word, etc.