after sidux upgrade: "Can not access device" with 1 of 4 luks partitions

Hi,

after an auto-software upgrade with siduxcc on an amd64 system on friday
I cannot mount one of four luks partitions any more.
It used to work before the upgrade without any problems:
$ crypsetup luksOpen <device> <mapper>
permanently results in "Command failed: Can not access device".
Sometimes altered with "No key available with this passphrase"
This only happens with the 1st PATA disk, 160 GB. It's the oldest disk,
but not that old.

I already ask for help at the sidux team, but we did not succeed.
So I hope you can help me with this problem.

You can see detailed information about all tests and logs I did on my
system at
http://www.sidux.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&p=111487
(don't mind the german language)

Thanks for any help.