i overwrote my mbr and i can't open my partition's key

First of all, greetings and thanks for taking your time for this.
I'm new here. I hope you can help me and I hope I'm able to someday help
someone.
So these are the facts:
1. My system uses Arch Linux and has a disk drive with two patitions: /boot
and a LUKS-encrypted LVM
2. I overwrote the MBR with a Debian installer meant to be used with USB
sticks
3. Testdisk recognized my two partitions and I wrote the changes to the MBR.
4. I tried to open the key  from an Arch Linux installed from a USB stick
and it didn't accept my passphrase (No key available with this passphrase)
5. I realized it had wrote my second partition as if it had 8kbs. Which is
false as that partition is at least 100GBs large.
6. From cfdisk, I deleted the second partition that was 8kbs and merged it
with the rest of the disk drive, that was as 'free space' in cfdisk.
7. Tried again to unlock the key. It didn't work. I upgraded the live USB
version of cryptsetup and had the same results. Booted into a Debian CD into
rescue mode, tried to unlock the key and it didn't accept the passphrase.

So here I am. All my data is there, but I can't seem to unlock it. Any
suggestions? I'll be glad to give my LUKS header (I have already made the
image) and passphrase if someone can take his time to look into this.
I'll be waiting for someone's response and I'll be looking for information.
Thanks for reading this.