Re: Re: feature request: findLuksKeySlots

Mario 'BitKoenig' Holbe wrote:
> he was root. If he was, he could, of course, just reveal the master-keys
> of your devices (dmsetup --showkeys table). Thus, he don't need luks at
> all to open your devices ;)

Interesting. dmsetup --showkeys table, it doesn't show what I type for a key...
I see some info and some numbers and a long alphanumerical string, all of which
I don't understand. Is the key decipherable from this? how? The --showkeys
option isn't in my dmsetup man page, I assume because its being passed to
another program?