Re: Request for Comments: Pledge fund for multicore support

I have about 45% CPU on a very low end AMD Sempron(tm)
Processor LE-1250 for 30MB/s. You probably should have
bought faster cores instead of more.

Incidentially, I believe your request has about zero prospect
of being sucessful. It is a lot of effort for basically
very few people having any gain. I would not do it unless fully
paid, but thet _wpuld_ be expensive.

Arno

Arno Wagner, Dr. sc. techn., Dipl. Inform., CISSP -- Email: arno@xxxxxxxxxxx
----