Re: Persistence memory attack

I realize these attacks are showy, I was just being overprotective. As an exercise, would it be possible to just use a register. I guess the register will get swapped out to memory anyways... Are there no CPU registers avaialable to the kernel that don't get swapped? Oh well. I was not really worried about an attack, but just curious. Thanks for the input.
-Chris Miceli