Re: DM-Crypt missing in 2.6.24.7?

Hi Luke,

dm-crypt is in 2.6.24.6 and should be in 2.6.24.7 ass well,
as there was only ine small SMP fix in the version change.

However using 2.6.18 as old configuration may omit features.
I have done this myself (also with 2.6.18), and after a
make oldconfig you need to go manually though all options to
make sure everything is included. The problem is that
there were changes iover this long distance that make oldconfig
cannot transform.

You find the dm-crypt driver under

  Device Drivers -> Multiple devices support -> Crypt-target

Arno

Arno Wagner,   Dipl. Inform.,  CISSP    ---    Email: arno@xxxxxxxxxxx
----