Re: luksFormat -- how long it takes?

hi there
as long as i know the luksFormat command isn't related with the size of
the partition.
it only creates the luksheader at the beginning of the partition.
if you have a look at some older mails here you'll see that you aren't
the only one with this problem (100% cpu usage) but i haven't seen a
solution so far, sorry.
Jan