Re: Data corruption when using dm-crypt over RAID5

Hello,

*sigh*

I found the problem. It's rather stupid. Cancelled readaheads were
getting through as successfully completed. BIO_UPTODATE wasn't set, but
no error was reported either. I gradually removed every feature from
dm-crypt until I was basically down to dm-linear, but with my own endio
handling. dm.c was already correctly catching this one, dm-crypt didn't.
Also noticed a stupid use-after-free case.

Both bugs are, by the way, fixed in 2.6.19 by the guy that rewrote the
functions in order to handle the dm/md-stacking-stack-reduction stuff.

So, the following patch is for the < 2.6.19 stable trees.