Adding a "password" via luksAddKey when partition had been initialized via keyfile

Hi there,

I am new to this list and obviously i have a problem...

We are using debian gnu/linux in a corporate desktop setup.
We are using cryptsetup_1-1.0.3-2bpo1_i386.deb from
backport.org

Our notebooks should have full harddisk encryption.
The system setup is done via FAI, which i tweaked enough to
setup encrypted partitions (if interested: you can
use a custom partition hook on your hardware class that
does the job. When you write the fstab, then fai will
skip its partitioning).

Now doing a FAI setup, we would like to have the
encryption take place automatically with a throwaway
key and at the very end, we would like to prompt the
owner of the notebook to provide a password. This one
would be added via luksAddKey. Then the throwaway key
would be deleted.

Is this concept possible with luks? If so, how?

Optionally, we would like to add a CorporateMasterKey
as well, but i am not yet sure wether this should be
a keyfile, gpg, openssl or rather password based.

TIA,

Christian

--
Christian Folini