Re: Random checksums

Zenon Panoussis wrote:
Karsten Loebbicke wrote:

maybe your algorithm (twofish) produce this failure? try to create an
aes-encryptet partition...

The files that keep giving different checksums were originally created
on a twofish dm-crypted ext3 partition. No problems whatsoever there.
I also tested them on my twofish dm-crypted laptop homedir, no problems
either. Both these systems run the same OS and the same kernel as the
faulty system.

Have you tried running memtest86 on the faulty system?

Or have you all covered that already?

-Luke