Two Questions

Hello out there,

I'm new to this list and sure I already have some questions ;O)

1.
Is there a webarchive for this mailinglist available, if so where?

2.
At first the LUKS project sounds very interesting to me! Maybe this can replace some commercial solutions ;O)

I read the spec but I could't find the point, if it is possible to access the encrypted files as root without knowing a password (km). I'm sure this had been
asked before, a link to the archive I would appreciate.

Greetings
Mathias Tauber