Re: Status of filesystem corruption?

Hi!

> I have recently acquired a few harddisks which I want to put into a RAID 5
> array with a dm-crypt layer over them.
> What is the state of the filesystem corruption mentioned earlier on this
> list?
> I'd hate to lose all my data, really :-)

I didn't have time for further testing and I'm not sure if my previous
statement that it is fixed in 2.6.16 is valid (reasons for that are
included in my last post on that topic). So if nobody else has found out
anything, it is very likely that it is still happening. Next week or the
week after that I should have time to resume the testing.

Kevin