Re: dm-crypt is broken and causes massive data corruption

hi

> did you ever tried 2.6.16?

nope, i upgraded from 2.6.8 to 2.6.15.
its my personal dataserver which is only accessible from my internal
net, so i dont need to update it every time.

> is read-mostly? do you write a lot on it?

most time i only read (listen to mp3, watch an old movie), but i also
copy new data on it regularly.
the files are never much greater than 1gb.
my eclipse workspace is also on it so theres a lot of load with small
files.

> I mean, I've got corruption after long run copy (more than 300GB)
> from a local attached IDE disk.

never moved so much data at one time so i can't say anything to this.

> thanks a lot for your time, gelma

np :)
cu
Jan