dm-crypt mmap and rtorrent

hi.
i just use a crypted partition for some time now and have got no problem at
all.
but the other day i got a problem with rtorrent.
that soft seems to use mmap and the developper seems to be sure that it is a
bug in dm-crypt with mmap.

what happened: i saw in rtorrent interface my torrent was completed then my hd
write some time and i wonder what happened so i launch top and see that
kcryptd was running. it did not last long (just some seconds) and when
rtorrent made his final hash check of the file the torrent was only good at
50% as if nothing has been written to disk.

i use rtorrent for some torrents and got no problem. i wonder if it is because
during that download i access the file on disk and it seems to have
interfered with the mmap things, does it ?

my setup is : i used cryptsetup.sh to create /dev/mapper/hda2 and hda9 with a
xfs filesystem.
i mount those partition with the script i joined
i use a 2.6.16.11 kernel

i use a swap file in another crytpted partiton and may be the cause of the
problem ?