Multiline in device-trees bindings

Hi.

Often is suggested to drop `|` and `>` for the `description` inside device-tree bindings.

I haven't found any recommendation related to the device-tree bindings, but from [1] it seems to be even used in example.

My main concern would be, that using block style indicators [2] can make text more readable in future, when at some point eye pleasing documentation gets generated from the device-tree YAML files.

Would be nice to have consensus when to use them and when not to. Maybe add it into documentation or reference YAML documentation with addition of specific recommendation for the kernel project?

Thank you

David

[1] https://www.kernel.org/doc/html/latest/devicetree/bindings/writing-schema.html?highlight=binding#example-schema

[2] https://yaml-multiline.info/