DT schemas for multi-transport bindings

Hi Rob,

I am trying to wrap my mind around converting multi-transport bindings
(let's say TSC2004/5 controller which is pretty much the same part, but
one is I2C while another is SPI interface). There is a set of common
properties, and then we can have transport-specific ones (for example,
spi-max-frequency for SPI case). Is it possible to annotate that some
properties are only needed for certain compatible, similarly to how
patternProperties work (but instead of matching node name we'd match on
compatible)?

Also, from syntax POV, how do I reference file ooutside of current
directory? I.e. how do I reference .../spi/spi-controller.yaml from
.../input/touchscreen/tsc2005.yaml?

Thanks.

--
Dmitry