Re: [GIT PULL] DeviceTree updates for 4.15

So these two warnings seems to be happening:

  drivers/of/unittest-data/testcases.dtb: Warning
(interrupts_extended_property): Could not get phandle node for
/__local_fixups__/testcase-data/interrupts/interrupts-extended0:interrupts-extended(cell
3)

  drivers/of/unittest-data/testcases.dtb: Warning
(interrupts_property): interrupts size is (4), expected multiple of 8
in /testcase-data/testcase-device2

and honestly, warnings during "make allmodconfig" are not acceptable.
Right now we have a few module license warnings that I hope are going
to go away, but the devicetree one I didn't even notice when it
appeared. I'm actually surprised, because I do a "make allmodconfig"
in between all pulls, and I didn't notice it after doing the
devicetree pull.

Of course, that is probably just exactly because those module-license
warnings have made me warning-blind, which is why warnings aren't
acceptable.

"It's a benign warning" is never true, exactly because a couple of
benign warnings that people get used to then end up hiding all the
_bad_ cases.

I have no idea how that dts test-case is _supposed_ to work, so I'll
just write this plaintive email. Please fix it.

           Linus