RE: Problem with commit to add overlay symbols to live device tree

Ah, thanks, this does solve the problem. I use nothing special to generate the base devicetree, just "make dtbs". Would it make sense to add the "@" option to the kernel Makefile, so that symbols are added by default? Or does this have any downside? I'd suspect that many more people will be hit by this change, since most tutorials for overlays that I have seen include the "@" option for the dtc calls.