Re: Applying dtb overlays on pre-compiled dtb's

On Mon, Feb 27, 2023 at 8:25 AM Igor Opaniuk <igor.opaniuk@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I apologize in advance for the possibly wrong ML for this question.
>
> I'm currently looking for any existing ways of adjusting pre-compiled device
> tree blobs. I know that dtc doesn't have such ability (and obviously its purpose
> is different), but maybe there is something you can recommend in this case
> (kind of userland analogy of U-Boot's runtime "fdt apply" cmd).

fdtoverlay (in dtc) is the Linux CLI equivalent (and same underlying
implementation).

Rob

[Index of Archives]     [Device Tree]     [Device Tree Spec]     [Linux Driver Backports]     [Video for Linux]     [Linux USB Devel]     [Linux Audio Users]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux SCSI]     [Yosemite Backpacking]