Re: DTC v1.5.1 release

Hi David,

On 04. 09. 19 7:10, David Gibson wrote:
> DTC version 1.5.1 is now tagged and released.  There's nothing
> especially exciting here, but it does have quite a number of
> accumulated bugfixes since v1.5.0.
>
> Tagger: David Gibson <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Date:   Wed Mar 6 15:52:55 2019 +1100
>
> DTC 1.5.0
>
> Changes since v1.4.7 include:
>  * Support for Python3 in the pylibfdt bindings
>  * A number of extensions to the pylibfdt bindings
>  * Build properly without valgrind available
>  * Support for YAML encoded output (for use with validation tools)
>  * Annotated dts output mode
>  * Faster handling of unaligned memory acceses for libfdt on ARM
>
> as well as numerous assorted bugfixes.

I just find out that 1.5.1 was tagged but SUBLEVEL hasn't been bump up.
That's why version remains on 1.5.0.
Maybe better to use git describe instead.

Thanks,
Michal

--
Michal Simek, Ing. (M.Eng), OpenPGP -> KeyID: FE3D1F91
w: www.monstr.eu p: +42-0-721842854

[Index of Archives]     [Device Tree]     [Device Tree Spec]     [Linux Driver Backports]     [Video for Linux]     [Linux USB Devel]     [Linux Audio Users]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux SCSI]     [Yosemite Backpacking]