Tagger: David Gibson <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:   Wed Mar 6 15:52:55 2019 +1100

DTC 1.5.0

Changes since v1.4.7 include:
 * Support for Python3 in the pylibfdt bindings
 * A number of extensions to the pylibfdt bindings
 * Build properly without valgrind available
 * Support for YAML encoded output (for use with validation tools)
 * Annotated dts output mode
 * Faster handling of unaligned memory acceses for libfdt on ARM

as well as numerous assorted bugfixes.

				| _way_ _around_!
http://www.ozlabs.org/~dgibson

[Index of Archives]     [Device Tree]     [Device Tree Spec]     [Linux Driver Backports]     [Video for Linux]     [Linux USB Devel]     [Linux Audio Users]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux SCSI]     [Yosemite Backpacking]