Re: String concatenation problem in dtc

On 3/29/19 10:01 PM, Jacek Anaszewski wrote:
Hi,

I tried to create a macro for automatic composition of "-N" suffixed LED functions (where N is a number). Unfortunately, the preprocessor
of the dtc compiler seems not to accept string concatenation.
I.e. it is not possible to to the following assignment:

s/to to/to do/

function = "hdd""-1"

To clarify - "function" is a new property to be introduced in the common
LED bindings. And in fact, probably the preprocessor has nothing to do
with that string concatenation it's just Device Tree compiler
shortcoming.

If anyone knows how to obviate this shortcoming please let me know.

--
Best regards,
Jacek Anaszewski

[Index of Archives]     [Device Tree]     [Device Tree Spec]     [Linux Driver Backports]     [Video for Linux]     [Linux USB Devel]     [Linux Audio Users]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux SCSI]     [Yosemite Backpacking]