Cephalocon 2024 Developer Summit & New Users Workshop!

Dear Ceph Community,

We are happy to announce two key events, the Ceph Developer Summit and the Ceph New Users Workshop (limited capacity), the day before Cephalocon 2024. More details and registration information are now live on our Ceph website!

Sponsorship opportunities are running out quickly! Check out the full agenda on the Cephalocon website and get in touch with us at Sponsor | LF Events to learn more about how you can become a sponsor.

Can’t wait to see you in Geneva!

Best regards,
Neha, Josh, & Dan