Re: on dropping ubuntu focal support for squid

now that we have jammy builds for quincy, i've requested
review/testing on https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/55976 to remove
the last mentions of focal from our quincy upgrade suites on main

i also prepared prs against ceph-build to stop building focal packages
on main (https://github.com/ceph/ceph-build/pull/2220) and squid
(https://github.com/ceph/ceph-build/pull/2221). those are blocked on
the merge of https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/55976 and its squid
backport