on dropping ubuntu focal support for squid

there was a consensus to drop support for ubuntu focal and centos
stream 8 with the squid release, and i'd love to remove those distros
from the shaman build matrix for squid and main branches asap

however, i see that quincy never supported ubuntu jammy, so our quincy
upgrade tests still have to run against focal. that means we'd still
have to build focal packages for squid

would it be possible to start building jammy packages for quincy to
allow those upgrade tests to run jammy instead?

this isn't an issue on the centos side because we've been building
centos 9 packages for quincy even though it's not listed in
https://docs.ceph.com/en/latest/start/os-recommendations/#platforms