[PSA] push/admin access to ceph/ceph.io

All,

At the CLT today we discussed the proliferation of write/admin access
on the ceph repository. One of the consequences of this has been that
Ceph's code guidelines have not been followed in merges [1].
Additionally, having too many folks -- many of whom have retired from
active development -- with write access to the repository presents
security concerns.

With the CLT's support, I have addressed this by pruning write/admin
access to the Ceph repository to only these Github teams:

- https://github.com/orgs/ceph/teams/ceph-maintainers
- https://github.com/orgs/ceph/teams/ceph-release-team
- https://github.com/orgs/ceph/teams/admins
- https://github.com/orgs/ceph/people?query=role%3Aowner

"ceph-maintainers" is a new team that includes component team leads
and senior Ceph engineers. If you feel you should be in this list and
were missed (sorry!), please reply to this mail.

"ceph-release-team" is a new team that includes folks working on Ceph
releases, right now Yuri.

"admins" is an extant team that includes members who help administrate
the Ceph project.

The members of the Ceph org who are owners have write/admin privileges
regardless of team organization. I've included that for completeness.

Anyone not in these aforementioned teams will (should) be unable to
push to ceph.git [2]. Please coordinate with your component team lead
for merging your changes.

[1] https://github.com/ceph/ceph/blob/main/SubmittingPatches.rst
[2] https://github.com/ceph/ceph/settings/access

--